Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Morgan family.

I had the privilege of shooting another sweet family from our church on Monday afternoon.  We met up at the train depot with the hopes of getting some great shots.  And we did!  I will tell you this though, the time change really caught up with us.  The sun went down fast!  Here are some of my favorites of the Morgan family.  

 Definitely one of my very favorites.  That's a framer!





 Dylan and his Papaw had this brick placed at the train depot when Dylan was just a little one.  It was so neat to find it and get a picture.  
Love this red building with their pretty blues!
Sweet brother and sister pose!
Thank you, Morgan family, for allowing me to spend time with and capture your family.  Hope you enjoy your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment