Friday, November 2, 2012

Berteau family shoot.

This family has become very dear to ours since our move to Hattiesburg, and we are so grateful for their friendship.  I was honored and excited to take pictures of their cute family last Sunday evening.  We met at the Train Depot here in town, and the lighting was pretty close to perfect! 
It helps when you have such pretty subjects!

This beautiful girl was ready to push the train, I mean strike a pose at any moment!
And who can resist this handsome fella?  Not me!
Sweet sisters.  
These three were such troopers during our shoot. 
Sweet couple.  
This was one of my favorite pictures of the entire shoot.  Love this one of pretty momma and her girls!
Skipping happily with her daddy!
Thank you, Berteau family, for allowing me to capture the five of you!  It was a treat to spend an afternoon together.  Hope you enjoy your pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment