Monday, November 5, 2012

St. Jude Children's Hospital fundraiser update.

This summer, my sweet husband encouraged me to do something new, something for me, something I've wanted to do for a long time.  With his sweet encouragement, and a great opportunity to give back 'Six Photography' was born.  Today, I gave a $300 check to St. Jude Children's hospital with the help of six sweet families, who have taken a chance on me and allowed me to capture their families.  Thank you so much! Thank you for allowing me to spend time with each of you.  Thank you for trusting me to capture your beloved ones.  Thank you for partnering with me to help an organization that is constantly helping others.  Here are some of my favorites from our shoots, which all benefited St. Jude Children's Hospital.  
The James Family.  
The Davis Family.  
The McMullan Family.  
The Perry Family.  
The Holford Family.  
The Berteau Family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment