Sunday, October 21, 2012

McMullan family shoot.

I had the privilege of spending time with this party of six on Saturday.  This cute family is near and dear to my heart, and not just because they have one boy and three girls like us, ha!  Teresa has become a sweet, sweet friend to me since we have moved to Hattiesburg.  Being a pastor's wife and a mom of four like me, we were sure to find something in common!  I was so excited to take pictures of her cute family.  
 What a beautiful family!
 Her children are so sweet!

How photogenic is Teresa?! Love this one of her with her boy!
 Big brother sure does love on his sisters.  
 Beautiful girl. 
 Love this one!
 One of my favorites of the entire day. 
 Daddy daughter love. 
 Momma loving on her girl. 
Thank you, McMullan family, for allowing to spend time with your sweet family!  I hope you enjoy your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment